Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Fun Exhibits!!

I am so looking forward to this semester being over and once again having free time. I am going to be spending the majority of the break between semesters in my hometown of St. Petersburg, Florida and will get to see a couple of really neat shows.

1. The DaVinci Machines Exhibition
Hand built models of a whole bunch of DaVinci sketches of inventions. Should be really interesting.

2. Warhol: Art. Fame. Mortality.
An exhibit at my old stomping grounds, the Salvador Dali Museum in St. Petersburg. I'm especially looking forward to this one since I did some research for my old boss about the strange interactions between the two very eccentric artists.

I hope everyone else has some fun plans for the winter break to help push themselves through finals!

No comments:

Post a Comment